Dmyra Energy Work - Services - Spiritual Practices
Dmyra Energy Work
Spiritual Practices - Service & Instruction
An Overview:
Oracle Readings: I-Ching Chinese “Book of Changes”
Chakra Work, Meditation & Archetypal Alchemy
Shadow Work & Light Work
~
Consult with the Self/Source or Learn to Speak Self/SourceI-Ching the Chinese “Book of Changes” Oracle Readings & Training
An Oracle is a doorway to speak with the Higher Self, with God, Source, Angels, Deities & Spirit Guides. Its kind of like a telephone. We do Meditation to "upgrade" the telephone, Shadow work also clears the connections. I specialize in the Chinese I-Ching (Book of Changes).
Cost of I-Ching Readings
- · 2 readings 15mil duration:35min
- · 3 readings 20mil duration:45min
- · 4 readings 25mil duration:60min
I-Ching Training/Instruction:
I teach you to contact your High Self or Source Consciousness ask for details
~
Chakra Work, Meditation & Archetypal AlchemyMeditation Workshops/Classes:
Meditations for Busy Western People
I teach these basic meditations in workshops or individually. ask for prices & details
Meditations Include:
-
Chakra
Activation & Balancing – Learn how to feel, move and manage your Chi/Prana. The first time we can recognize we can direct and feel this... it's amazing, it is a tangible way to start shaping our own bio-energy.
-
Six Healing Sounds – For healing the
Emotional Body. Transform Anger into Forgiveness, Worry into Trust, Fear into Calmness & Clarity
-
Inner
Smile – Inner Smile is something we can pair together with the other meditations to enhance them. A catalyst.
- Archetypal Alchemy– Dmyra's own
version of Tao 6 Sounds Chi Gong. I use a system of Poison Pills & Power Pills to encapsulate the negative feelings and emotions. This is done through a simple system of Notations & Affirmations. It is a direct evolution of 6 sounds transmitted by my Guides.
- Vipassana – For healing the mental body. Achieve greater clarity, learning to access intuition. Witness Meditation.
~
For doing Shadow work my main tool is Archetypal Alchemy, combined with all the other practices listed
*Samskaras: mental impressions, recollections, or psychological imprints.
~
In Review:
There
are Hundreds of special Taoist meditations but these are the everyday
ones i have highlighted in my practice for over 14 years. All paths will
have practices to consider the various Subtle Bodies: Mental body,
Emotional body, Energetic body. If
you become good at the primary ones like: Mental Clearing, Emotional Clearing, & Energetic Clearing, everything else becomes much easier and in some way
becomes self evident.
The new and obvious course for your energy
development will be presented in the meditation itself. Becoming Adept, whether its making music, making business, or
making food. When you become adept, you can just let it flow and you enter the
paradigm of personalizing your experience. ~ ~ ~
Namaste Robert
***
Contact Details
Dmyra (Robert Demes II) is based in Heredia, Costa Rica
011.506.8378.1601
whatsapp or Telegram
Acrabeth
at hotmail.com
*****
Comments
Post a Comment